0.94 Bugs and How to fix it

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Triangle, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Let me start off with this message, I didn't make this thread just to act like a "mini-mod" or something. I don't want any drama here in this thread. I made this thread for the sake of the COMMUNITY and not for my own benefit. I encountered most of these bugs so I made this to help others who don't know the bugs and how to fix them.

Let's start with our list:
    [​IMG](Photo by @Sinner)

How to Fix it:
    I encountered this bug so many times and the best solution in getting it removed is leaving the world or relogging into the game. This bug will always happen to everyone, so if you're annoyed and you want it removed. Just do my solution

[​IMG][​IMG](Photo by @Triangle and @CJX_PW)

How to Fix it:
    So this bug is very simple and only requires one solution to make it disappear, And it's by closing and relogging into the game. This problem may occur several times as it is a Well-Known Bug already

[​IMG](Photo by @migo)

How to Fix it:
    This is a pretty simple bug and causes no harm, To simply make it come back, You should click other Planet button and by pressing back will get you to the main menu again and the missing planet button will eventually come back, Other known solution is by closing and relogging into the game

[​IMG]
    (Photo by @Sinner)

How to Fix it:
    So this bug is just a pretty annoying bug, Solution to getting it removed is by leaving the world, In other cases, The small texts will be gone itself. Ask the person you are talking to Type again what he said because you might miss out some important informations while encountering this bug.

[​IMG](Photo by @DOTA)

How to Fix it:
    In this photo, I'm reffering to the 2nd account (DOTA2), Now this bug is one hell of a problem BUT it does no harm to your account, I personally encountered this problem on my brother's account. I thought he was hacked because he suddenly got disconnected which is not. There's no hacking incident when you encounter this kind of bug. Now the bugged account will eventually not leave the world and will continue doing things it was doing (like punching) But IT WON'T break blocks if you place a block to where the account is punching. So the way to fix it is either Wait 5-10 minutes (solution made by others) or [​IMG] by pressing the "CLEAR DATA" and "CLEAR CACHE" button.

[​IMG](Photo by @Axel)

How to Fix it:
    As of NOW, There's no known solution on fixing it yet since only @Axel has encountered this bug (not sure) So please, If you encounter this kind of bug. Kindly message me or the developers (messaging me doesn't include me as a developer/moderator, i just said that because I want to see what is happening when this bug happened and we'll find the best solution to fix it) so it will be fixed.

[​IMG](Photo by @Triangle)

How to Fix it:
    To fix it, You should close and re login into the game

[​IMG](Photo by @Norman)

Just like a pure mannequin, This is a bug that is already being take care of, No worries, This does completely NO HARM to anyone, There is no known solution yet but hopefully will be fixed soon. We dont want to be smiling all day right? That would hurt our jaw so much.

So the bugs listed is only the bugs that I know, So If I missed out any bugs kindly message me and i'll add it here (reason why it's best you message me is to reduce the replies in this thread).

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Yus, LMO and Zak like this.
  2. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

spread this to others so it will cause them less trouble!

3. ROOTED

ROOTED Active Member

:) spreadd

4. MightyZanark

MightyZanark Active Member

I found a bug where when you spin the daily bonus and watch the ad then leave the world sometimes the daily bonus still shining and when you enter it again you could spin the daily bonus again but it wont stop. The only way you can fix this is by relogging

5. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Report it, it's the best thing to do.

Zak likes this.
  6. CJX_PW

CJX_PW Well-Known Member

xD Wew There My Name haha

7. FIRE

FIRE Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info and pictures too. Amazing job

8. fangurl

fangurl Active Member

this is really helpful

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  9. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Oh! I forgot to add that one too. Thanks @MightyZanark!

10. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Great thread! And of course, all of those bugs were reported already and developers are working on a fix for them!
    BTW, DOTA2 is still stuck even after your solution, so at the moment, we don't know how can you fast solve that one. :T

Triangle likes this.
  11. SEAF

SEAF Moderator Staff Member

Yayyy! Great Thread

12. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Thanks! :D Well, DOTA2's account is haunted. Well if my solution didn't work out on DOTA2's account then maybe the problem is on the server itself, right?

Zak likes this.
  13. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Thanks!

14. Zak

Zak Well-Known Member

Yes, something like that :)

Triangle likes this.
  15. LMO

LMO Active Member

Zak, i saw account like DOTA2 at DUEL.After 48+/- hours it's "died". Idk how it work, but i think after long time it "die".

16. Yus

Yus Well-Known Member

Awesome Guide, helped me a lot! Thanks :).

Triangle likes this.
  17. Anglez

Anglez Active Member

Wow nice thread! Keep it up @Triangle and i think im the first to get this bug? Or no?

Attached Files:

18. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Thank you! :) Well actually i think you're the first one to encounter this. Does this occur to you several times or just once?

19. Anglez

Anglez Active Member

First time i encountered this bug.

20. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Is this still happening often?