Desperate for a wl.

Discussion in 'Ask for help' started by Basses, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Basses

Basses Member

Hi guys!

I still don't have an wl.. Can someone lend me one? Or I'll just buy it for stuff..

2. Fiber

Fiber Active Member

Do you have some farmables? You can start farming them if you have until you got 3500 gems(buy wl from store)

If you dont I would love to give you some to start :)

3. Basses

Basses Member

I have farmables, my friends gave me some. Thanks though! I also have 7k gems.. but 3500 gems for a wl isn't worth it.. I want to get more than 3 wls for 7k gems. Or at least 4.. People told me to buy rare seed packs, but I don't know how you can profit from them.. Any tips? Tricks?

Thank you.

4. TASTIC

TASTIC Well-Known Member

Well thats what people did at start, they had to spend 3.5k gems on wl. Also For the seed packs Portal is a good item to sell if you do get.

5. Fiber

Fiber Active Member

If youre lucky enough on the rare seed pack,you can get checkpoints/portals that you can easily sell for wl :D

6. Apa Yaa

Apa Yaa Well-Known Member

I started spilicing magic stuff, never got donated, keep farming mstuff, had a wl buy ccb, i only got donated once after i had 2wls

7. Basses

Basses Member

I see.. So what should I get to progress?

8. Pro

Pro Well-Known Member

i cant give you world lock. but i can give you some BBB seeds. Farm them and earn gems to buy your first wl :D

9. Fiber

Fiber Active Member

If you feel lucky you can buy seed pack
    If you dont want to risk for luck ,then just buy wl from the store and keep farming :)
    (You can sell the farmables too for wls)

10. Basses

Basses Member

Oo okay Pro. Where do you want to meet? Anything good I can mass produce?

11. Fiber

Fiber Active Member

Checkpoints and Portals are pretty good item to mass produce :)