Discussion to remove the Orange VIP name

Discussion in 'General chat' started by benn, Jan 11, 2017.

?

Should the VIP orange name be removed

This poll will close on Jun 11, 2019 at 1:08 PM.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Hinter

Hinter Well-Known Member

Yeah, creating a list about the name color tags in the main menu will be great

2. iMaster

iMaster Active Member

Yea u need to tell somewhere what color is what, because everyone doesnt know.

3. benn

benn Well-Known Member

I can afford VIP. I still just feel that the features that you are entitled to is abit too much

4. Evets

Evets Active Member

Maybe give players a choice to just not see colored names? (Aside from Admins, of course) They'll look like any other player from their client perspective.

If not, just keep the Orange name. Players can simply ignore any bad remarks the VIP player gives.

5. karlpit

karlpit Well-Known Member

Leave it how it is
    I think you should have this orange name to represent that u payed and own VIP and makes u feel more valued

6. Norman

Norman Well-Known Member

I think the orange name was added on purpose, you can pay to have some special features and a lot of gems daily and a special name. Isn't this the whole point of V.I.P.

However, I do not think people should be using this as a point of superiority as that can be quite offensive to new players/people who don't have V.I.P.

Nice thread! :)

7. TASTIC

TASTIC Well-Known Member

The staff member and the helpers to make the game have purple names. VIP have orange name to show that they have bought VIP. People who do not have VIP have white names

8. GensteR

GensteR Well-Known Member

This bugs me, I am part of the VIP (will expire soon) and I see some players yelling at me "OMG IT'S MOD" and I have to waste 5 minutes of my lifetime to explain what I am.

9. Gimili

Gimili Well-Known Member

How about instead of removing Orange vip name
    How about on the left side of the name is like this

VIP Gimili
    Like that :)

10. benn

benn Well-Known Member

That won't help

11. SoulVaderz

SoulVaderz Active Member

The orange name-tag feature is meant for players to be able to distinguish VIPs from non-VIPs. It shouldn't be used as a means of bullying against others, and even if the VIPs do that, it doesn't actually/necessarily grant them authority over the others, as the orange name-tag is just something given to them to for supporting the game through methods of monetary means.
    If you see someone taking advantage of that feature to oppress others, don't hesitate to report him/her to the administration team, through a direct message on the forums, or by sending an email to the support team.
    That sounds like a great idea, thanks for taking this into account, @Commander_K :)

benn likes this.