How about a phone (Working...)

Discussion in 'Ideas & Feature requests' started by S4GE, Jan 10, 2017.

1. S4GE

S4GE New Member

im suggesting something fun and amazing...

What about a phone? where you could actually text your PortalWorld friends, play minigames, and listen To some Music inside the game. now wouldnt that be fun?...

Comment down below what you think?

2. ROOTED

ROOTED Active Member

It's good :)

3. Knight

Knight Active Member

im not sure o_O

4. fangurl

fangurl Active Member

Someone suggested this is the livestream about phones for msg and I made a thread about it here. But cool idea that we could use it like our phones. Music and games that would be awesome.

BloodWork likes this.
  5. Bulina

Bulina Well-Known Member

It would be amazing... WOW THAT GAVE ME AN IDEA

6. BuggyClown

BuggyClown Well-Known Member

playing a game in side of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game inside of a game...

BloodWork likes this.
  7. Mar

Mar Well-Known Member

Pretty much.

8. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

Mind the spam please ;-;, although that is a strange paradox which has kinda made me think.

9. Pickduck

Pickduck Active Member

10. VOLCANITE

VOLCANITE Well-Known Member

But it's not an item. Its displayed on your screen like the happy face with a sad face thing. And when you tap it, it says who would you want to send a message?

11. iHelp

iHelp Active Member

Well, It wouldn't bee good idea. Gameception

12. Pro

Pro Well-Known Member

Messagging system is working with phone? omg thats really good idea!! i like it!

13. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

I think Jake discussed about the phone thing on the live stream, he said they gang are considering it.