I didn't want to tell anyone but... This is the real method on how to download Portal Worlds

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by IMxR, Dec 2, 2016.

?

Does it work?!

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMxR

IMxR Well-Known Member

Now, am in the United States. If you met me on Portal Worlds, the flag would be America.

But how? Well with these steps I'll show you.. how to download Portal worlds in the safest way.

***THIS METHOD WAS FOUND BY VMAR & DAYDRIAN***

1. Create a gmail and put the location of the gmail account, when your creating the gmail, scroll down and you will see it, it should say something LIKE "Where are you from?" to *Australia*(Not the phone number location)

2. Once that's done, go to google store and download RocketVPN

3. Put on RocketVPN and put location on RocketVPN to *Australia*

4. After that, go to settings and "Clear Cache" on Google play store then "Force Stop" google play store.

5. Once you do that, go to Accounts on settings (When you open settings, scroll all the way down and you will see "Google" tap google)

6. Remove the account that is signed up with google, then open google play store, and put in the gmail account you made.

IF PORTAL WORLDS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TURN ON THE VPN TO "AUSTRALIA" READ THE BRACELETS BELOW.

(Once you've signed in, search "Portal Worlds" and it should pop up. Once you download Portal worlds, you can remove the gmail account and put in your other gmail account you were first using(You don't have to remove the email with the location set as Australia but if you need to update Portal Worlds, you would have to put that email back into google play store). Then turn off the VPN.)

**** THIS ISNT A TROLL, THIS ACTUALLY WORKS AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN ****

If it worked for you, let me know... and if it didn't work, I'll try and see if I can help you.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  2. Acrystic

Acrystic Active Member

Nice tutorial. Seems legit. :)

3. Melody

Melody New Member

I'll try it, thanks!

4. Qudda

Qudda Member

Yupp i use this way to play PW, you can also use Hola VPN

5. IMxR

IMxR Well-Known Member

Good to know that this tutorial helped. :D;)

6. ColdB

ColdB Active Member

Legit way:)

7. Qudda

Qudda Member

More secure and easy to update rather than APK hehehe

_TheLegend_ likes this.
  8. Max

Max Well-Known Member

always used this method and gonna use.

9. Mar

Mar Well-Known Member

Thanks for giving us credit xD

10. IMxR

IMxR Well-Known Member

No problem, after being in English class for so long.. lol I've kinda got used to giving credit.

11. Kandy

Kandy Active Member

It's not found by them. Actually this trick can be simplified and works for any games outside of your country

12. IMxR

IMxR Well-Known Member

No one knew of this method for Portal Worlds only, so they were the first to tell us how it works for Portal worlds.

13. Mar

Mar Well-Known Member

I'm sure we are not the ONLY ones who found this method but I assure you that we found this out on our own.

14. IMxR

IMxR Well-Known Member

:eek::D:)

15. Kandy

Kandy Active Member

This is found like few years ago if I'm not wrong.

16. IMxR

IMxR Well-Known Member

Ok, well thank you for letting us know.

17. OKMANXDDDDD

OKMANXDDDDD New Member

i installed it but all i get is couldnt connect to server :(

18. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Im currently using this method since I founded it over daydrian's insatgram and I loved it. Not only could you download portal worlds, there are many country-restricted app that I was able to download.

19. Dubzaz

Dubzaz Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.