Im scared, serious hacker issue

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Neoslayer, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Neoslayer

Neoslayer Well-Known Member

I was doing my help break thing that I do all the time..
    I opened the door for the giveaway, and let them collect it. I could have sworn I closed it after and after them breaking the BBB, he comes out and collects it all. Both of the doors were open I think.
    Also when that guest came in, he told me to ban him. Screenshot_2017-01-11-00-14-06.png Screenshot_2017-01-11-00-13-23.png
    He then apologized by giving me a microphone.

If you don't understand what the layout of the world it is the breaking in PUNCHES.
    I'm scared to even farm after hearing this shocking conversation I have a picture of.
    Ob top of that he talked like he was making a video saying "hello guys speed hack and Wall hack easy guys"

2. Neoslayer

Neoslayer Well-Known Member

No comments..

3. Fiber

Fiber Active Member

Actually its better to discuss this in private with @Zak or send an email support ,because these kind of informations might not be true(can cause drama) and let the staffs check the truth :D Btw be careful ^^

4. SEAF

SEAF Moderator Staff Member

If you are sure you protect our account and not telling your password to anyone.
    You are safe!

5. Pro

Pro Well-Known Member

If you got hacked and you have many proofs. you can get your items back. so dont worry about it.

6. Metalwire

Metalwire Active Member

I would double the doors, because you never know what Might happen to your gems and items again in a future note. If this was his causation of the problem. It could probably be patched up within a few weeks or months. I would advise you next time to be aware of who enters your world and if something looks suspicious, don't hesitate to ban them.

7. Norman

Norman Moderator Staff Member

I would message an administrator or even support if you are worried about somebody who may be hacking to further enhance their in-game experience. :)