Im scared, serious hacker issue

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Neoslayer, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Neoslayer

Neoslayer Active Member

I was doing my help break thing that I do all the time..
    I opened the door for the giveaway, and let them collect it. I could have sworn I closed it after and after them breaking the BBB, he comes out and collects it all. Both of the doors were open I think.
    Also when that guest came in, he told me to ban him. Screenshot_2017-01-11-00-14-06.png Screenshot_2017-01-11-00-13-23.png
    He then apologized by giving me a microphone.

If you don't understand what the layout of the world it is the breaking in PUNCHES.
    I'm scared to even farm after hearing this shocking conversation I have a picture of.
    Ob top of that he talked like he was making a video saying "hello guys speed hack and Wall hack easy guys"

2. Neoslayer

Neoslayer Active Member

No comments..

3. Fiber

Fiber Active Member

Actually its better to discuss this in private with @Zak or send an email support ,because these kind of informations might not be true(can cause drama) and let the staffs check the truth :D Btw be careful ^^

4. SEAF

SEAF Well-Known Member

If you are sure you protect our account and not telling your password to anyone.
    You are safe!

5. Pro

Pro Well-Known Member

If you got hacked and you have many proofs. you can get your items back. so dont worry about it.

6. Metalwire

Metalwire Active Member

I would double the doors, because you never know what Might happen to your gems and items again in a future note. If this was his causation of the problem. It could probably be patched up within a few weeks or months. I would advise you next time to be aware of who enters your world and if something looks suspicious, don't hesitate to ban them.

7. Norman

Norman Well-Known Member

I would message an administrator or even support if you are worried about somebody who may be hacking to further enhance their in-game experience. :)