Learn HOW to get BBB (Bling Bling Block)

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Pikalugia, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Pikalugia

Pikalugia Senior Moderator Staff Member

This is a guide for newer users that want to move from their good ol' Magic Stuffs to a more money making farmable, the BBB (Bling Bling Block).

There is no known recipe yet. There might come in the future, or it might be in the game but without any knowledge of a recipe. Of course, this info might be changed later as the game is in beta.

However; There is a way to earn the mighty blingety block!

You can get it from the Gangsta Booster for a rockin' 650 gems! Not bad! There's a lot of great goodies in the pack but the best of them all is of course the BBB! So, what are the chances of getting the BBB? You get 3 items different gangster related items from the booster out of 13 which means there is a 3 in a 13 chance of getting it (if my math is on fleek today, tell me if I am wrong).

You can of course also buy it via players, it's around 30-40 blocks for a World Lock. Unfortunately because of the unknown prices of items yet I can not say a price for sure. Tell me what you have sold / bought the BBB for!

The guide will be updated when more information is known!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. StyleKid

StyleKid Well-Known Member

Nice guide

3. Anton0202

Anton0202 Active Member

I actually have around 1000gems. But i'm not sure, should i spend them on the gangsta pack? Are those the most valuable pack in the game? What pack or item am i gonna earn the most of?

4. Pikalugia

The Gangsta Pack is probably the best bet as of now. The BBB will help a lot if you get a bunch of seeds of it! My experience with the BBB is great and I am glad I got it.

5. Gucci

Gucci Member

I think I'm going to save my gems and attempt to get some BBB blocks to upgrade on what I'm farming.

6. Pikalugia

Sick!! That's what I did aswell :)

7. Lea

Lea New Member

i heard that its 30 - 40 / wl

8. Pikalugia

Nice! Will put it up on the guide!

9. JaeLalor

JaeLalor Active Member

Nice guide, yea itz confirmed that there is no other way to obtain these bbb blocks is to Buy the gansta booster from ths store

10. Starburst

Starburst Active Member

Although it is harder to obtain them now, since the Magic Stuff has been nerfed. You you do dis Jake? (And also devs)

11. JaeLalor

JaeLalor Active Member

How they get nerged?

12. JaeLalor

JaeLalor Active Member

Nerfed*?

13. Starburst

Starburst Active Member

They drop less gems in this update than in Update 9.1. Like they use to drop gems almost every block, now it's like a gem from every 1-5 blocks or so.

14. Pikalugia

Ahhh I wondered why I got so low amount of gems today. I guess it was too op :)

15. Starburst

Starburst Active Member

Hey aren't you that rich guy that does donations on the other game? Well I've met 2 rich/famous people in this week (What a shocker! :eek:)

16. Baka

Baka Member

Did you get your profile picture from girl names Memo4ever?

17. caius

caius New Member

well shit .-. i just watsed 2days just farming magic stuff seed

18. PPenguine

PPenguine Member

Keep your language kid-friendly xD

19. Pikalugia

I do not take donations, I only give :)

20. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Nice guide, ill try one day when i rly need them :)