Mentors

Discussion in 'General chat' started by xSHANEx, Dec 21, 2016.

1. CHRONOS

CHRONOS Active Member

lol dude I saw the thread and I thought of replying. Idk why I thought I did but I didn't . Anyway, here I am. I just add Trial Mentor tag now ?

2. xSHANEx

xSHANEx Active Member

Yeah, you can if you want. I will be updating the list soon.

3. CHRONOS

CHRONOS Active Member

Alright. Cant wait to help :p

4. xSHANEx

xSHANEx Active Member

We have been pretty slow lately but i'm sure once the global and IOS release happens we will pick up. But yeah, I encourage anyone to help other player; mentor or not.

5. CHRONOS

CHRONOS Active Member

Yep

6. Mikoto

Mikoto Member

Is it too late to join? I just saw this post now and it seems interesting. :p

7. Todon

Todon Active Member

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot.

8. DeathSystem

DeathSystem New Member

Hey! I would love to be a Mentor, I am very active, I could really help out the community! Thanks for reading!

9. Readt

Readt New Member

I would like to join.

10. Dominykas

Dominykas Member

Sounds interesting! Could Dominykas join? :D

11. ACDC

ACDC Active Member

Yes sir, I'll answer for Shane since he probably off, like he said, things have been pretty slow but this is a fast growing project and has been for a while. I'm sure our members and our mini games will take place more often during global release (;

Dominykas likes this.
  12. Dominykas

Dominykas Member

Sounds good! :D

13. Coolboy456 GT

Coolboy456 GT Active Member

Could I join this because I thought this was a pretty cool idea to make and I love to make people have fun!

14. fangurl

fangurl Active Member

Can't believe I only saw this thread now. This is a really great idea. Mind if I join?

15. ACDC

ACDC Active Member

To both of your questions, I'm not sure, im assuming its a yes considering were accepting a ton of people but I just realised I was demoted to a mentor instead of a senior mentor so I don't have the power to promote people or accept. Were gonna have to wait until Shane logs on

Dominykas likes this.
  16. Coolboy456 GT

Coolboy456 GT Active Member

ok

17. Tartino123

Tartino123 New Member

I really like the Idea, it's nice of you :D

18. fangurl

fangurl Active Member

Kk

19. iArash

iArash Well-Known Member

Ooh, ooh!

I'm interested!

20. xSHANEx

xSHANEx Active Member

Like I have said previously everyone is accepted, in the next few days I am going to be updating the list, adding the new mentors, removing old inactive ones, and maybe changing the thread up a little bit.

It's not very busy at the moment but it will be after the global release when all the new players flood in from around the world.

ACDC, StyleKid and iArash like this.