RESPAWN

Discussion in 'Ideas & Feature requests' started by Apa Yaa, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Apa Yaa

Apa Yaa Well-Known Member

Make respawning faster, please :)
    Make it got 150% of the speed and immidiately respawn (not after touch a solid block)
    Why?
    1.Annoying, I rather walk from the corner to the other corner than respawning.
    2.easy get scammed. Theres some time when we had to act fast so our items, wont get stealed/scammed, but because the slow respawning, you cant made it on time
    3.some doesnt cares the grapichs, no matter how good the death animation is, everyone still care the speed rather than the animation..

Thanks for your time :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Neoslayer, Pro and Fast like this.
  2. Yus

Yus Well-Known Member

1. It is anoyinng, true point.
    2. Just be careful, don't try to get scammed, the respawn shouldn't be faster.
    3. I rather the animation, looks awesome, because the speed is not that much anoyinng.
    ^ my opinion

3. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

(1) I agree,great reason to make it faster
    (2) Why would you even drop an item near the respawn door that is not safe? It would be YOUR fault, Not the speed of respawning
    (3) In my opinion, I'd rather have a good animation AND a faster respawning. I care for the graphics, That's what makes this game awesome

Hinter likes this.
  4. Yus

Yus Well-Known Member

same

5. Apa Yaa

I didnt say anything about droping an item near the door,it just that most of players put their worldlock near their door, so for them to ban/kick people, they had to respawn first

6. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

I didn't say anything about you saying about dropping items near door. It's just that I'm making my own scenario.

7. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

and you said,
    Don't you mean they dropped it? If not you absolutely GOT NO IDEA to what you're saying and you're just trying to look cool :) No hate just my opinion

8. Apa Yaa

Its their world's world lock -,- read all and you understand ._.

9. Apa Yaa

And you said,

10. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Where's your point mi amor? How can they be scammed if they world locked the world?

11. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

Oh yes, By me saying that. I wasn't just talking to you, I was talking to everyone watching this thread :)

12. Apa Yaa

Free scenario
    @newbie just made a break world, he ask his friend could they help him/her, then his/her friend put soils in the break area, the @newbie rushes respawning to the worldlock and ban them, but because of the slow respawning, all break area already full of soils

13. Apa Yaa

You said its a scenario right?

THIS IS ALSO A SCENARIO

14. Neoslayer

Neoslayer Well-Known Member

This needs to be added to the game.
    I was even going to make a post about this.

15. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

First of all the golden rule, Why would you even trust anyone eh? Oh yea! You can ban anyone without even respawning :) , Just click the wrench, click the player and click the Ban button, then voila! The guy you want to be banned is now gone

16. Apa Yaa

@newbie tried to wrench them, but because they're keep moving, @newbie can only wrench one of them,
    After @newbie banned him/her. The "friends' left are already far away that you cant catch up, since theres no such thing as speedy shoes

17. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

But there is a magnifying tool :)

18. Apa Yaa

And keep reminded, not EVERYONE can't not trusting anyone, someone just cannot live without trusting
    If everyone doesnt trust anyone, both growtopia and portalworlds scammer would be extinct

19. Apa Yaa

Do you realize they can move?

20. Triangle

Triangle Active Member

And yea, I'm gonna end with this argument I don't see where it's going since you don't get my point.

My main point about you saying the wallpapers being replaced into normal cave wallpapers is "DONT TRUST ANYONE" :)